Friday

Marriage Counselor

A woman who was always fighting with her husband decides to visit a Marriage Counselor.

Marriage Counselor: "What seems to be the Problem?"

Woman: "I don't know what to do. When my husband comes home from having drinks with the guys, he picks a fight with me."

Marriage Counselor: "I have a real good solution for that. Whenever your husband comes home inebriated, just make a cup of chamomile tea and start drinking it. Just keep sipping and sipping."

Two weeks later she returns to the Marriage Counselor, and is fresh and relaxed. Woman: "That was a brilliant idea! Every time my husband came in from an evening with his buddies, I drank the chamomile tea and nothing happened."

Marriage Counselor: "You see how keeping your mouth shut helps!"
*
*
AND THAT'S WHEN THE FIGHT STARTED...*******************************************

  Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment