Wednesday

My Wife voted for Bristol Palin on Dancing with the Stars


Is Jennifer Grey on her way to winning Dancing with the Stars, or will the dumb fans continue to support Bristol Palin?


Much better dancer!


Then and Now

I asked my wife why she voted for Bristol Palin.

She said, “I know she’s not a very good dancer, and she appears to lack intelligence (like her mother) and she is not that attractive, and she is overweight. 

But I like to vote for the underdog.”


Bad Dancing! Could be the name of a new movie!

I said, “I guess you can identify with her.”

**




AND THAT'S WHEN THE FIGHT STARTED...
**
*******************************************
If you like this, could you please share on Stumbleupon for me? I don’t like to share my own work! Thank you
**
  Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment