Monday

Steve Williams and Tiger Woods



Adam Scoot beat Tiger Woods by 18 shots. Adam won $1.4 million
Tiger's former caddy, now working with Adam Scoott, made 10% or $140 000.
Tiger won $58000.

Perhaps the best 'SHOT' of the tournament wasmade by Williams in a post tournament interview ~

“It’s the greatest week of my life caddying – and I sincerely mean that,” the 47-year-old said. “I have been caddying for more than 30 years now. I have won 145 times and that is the best win of my life… A lot has been said this week and it is great to back it up. I back myself as a frontrunner as a caddie and I have won again.”

Steve Williams to Tiger Woods ~ "I made more money than you at The World Golf Championship!!!!"


AND THAT'S WHEN THE FIGHT STARTED... ******************************************* Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment